Please carefully read the following information regarding how JK Creative Practices is handling in-person lessons during Covid-19
- Students who attend in-person lessons must be fully vaccinated or come from households that are fully vaccinated in the case of children too young for the vaccine. All students and attending parents must be masked.
- Arrive at the lesson no more than 5 minutes before the lesson begins. This is to avoid too many people trying to come in and out at once. And also keeps the number of people in the studio space to a minimum.
- Parents need to arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the end of the lesson to ensure the student is not waiting around at the studio. Again, this is to avoid too many people being in the studio at a time. If late pick up happens more than twice, the lessons will automatically be switched to virtual. Parents can wait in their car in the driveway or on the street and the student will be sent out to them.
- Children under the age of 10 may be accompanied in the lesson by one parent or guardian who is vaccinated and masked. This does not include friends, other family members including siblings or other guests. This is only offered to a parent or legal guardian.
- If the child or any member of their household is not feeling well, notify the studio immediately and the lesson will be switched to virtual. Every student will have a Zoom link whether they are in-person or virtual to use in cases such as these.
- The studio reserves the right to cancel in-person lessons and switch to Zoom at any time based on safety measures. Clients will be given plenty of notice in this case.
- If a student has been diagnosed with Covid or has been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed, the studio must be notified immediately. At that time the lessons will be switched to virtual for the next two weeks. If your teacher has been diagnosed or exposed, the student will be notified immediately and the same protocol will be followed.