IN PERSON YOGA CLASSES: HOW TO ENTER AND EXIT THE STUDIO
- There will be no waiting in the main lobby. YOU MUST BE WEARING A MASK WHILE YOU ARE IN THE WAITING AREA. Wait just inside the door if you see someone else in the main lobby and wait until they have entered the yoga studio or the music area in the second lobby space. Please maintain at least 6 feet distance when moving around the studio.
- IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE STUDIO.
- There will be no tea available for the time being. Please bring your water bottles already filled. The public restrooms will still be available to you.
- Yogis - come to the desk to check in (stand on the marked spot) and enter the yoga studio one at a time. Please bring minimal belongings into the studio with you. There will be a place marked out on the floor for you to put your mat. Please stay on your mat during the entire class. Enter and exit the yoga studio single file with 6 feet distance between you and the next client. Please wear your mask until you are on your mat. You may remove it for the practice if you choose.
- Musicians - wait outside the building until about 2 minutes prior to the start of your lesson. Wait at the door until the lobby is clear. Your teacher will come get you. Your lesson will be held in the second large lobby space around the corner. We ask that students enter the music studio space alone in order to keep the number of people in the space at a minimum. If no one is in the main lobby, one parent may sit on the bench and watch/listen. Otherwise parents are asked to wait outside. There will be plenty of time build in between lessons so you shouldn't overlap other people. Student and parent must be wearing a mask during the entire lesson.